In this episode, Scott Molling and I talk about Rambo, Night of the Hunter, and offer an amusing but fair take down of Sucker Punch and the films of Zack Snyder.
You can listen here or find it on iTunes.
The Filmsmith podcast is an evolving entity, so we’ve managed to reign in our run time (an hour less than the last one). If you have any questions or comments, leave a message below or e-mail us at email@example.com
- Runtime – 1:13:49
- What We’ve Been Watching (1:04)
- Scott Molling: Broken Flowers (1:11), First Blood/Rambo (3:34), Rambo: First Blood Part II (4:28), Before Sunrise, Before Sunset (8:47),
- Remington Smith: Rango (18:00), M (26:02), Night of the Hunter (31:02), Archer (35:52)
- Feature Segment – Sucker Punch (36:57)
- Closing Credits – Music comes from the original songs covered terribly in the Sucker Punch soundtrack.
Give us your feedback below!
Corrections: M was not Fritz Lang’s last film produced in Germany, it was The Testament of Dr. Mabuse.