As The Filmsmith continues to evolve (different appearance, regular postings), the podcast is our latest endeavor. Spearheaded by Scott Molling, this is the first episode of what will hopefully become a weekly discussion of film-related matters. We’ll also inform you of when the show is available on iTunes (hopefully this week).
In this episode Scott and I discuss what we’ve been watching and the Academy Award Nominations, highlighting our favorite nominees and our not-so-favorite nominees (this podcast was recorded January 29, 2011 so any date specific info should be disregarded). Music comes from The Social Network soundtrack.
Episode 1 – 2010 Academy Award Nominations
- Runtime – 1:31:41
- What We’ve Been Watching-
- Scott Molling: Justified (1:20), Client 9: The Rise and Fall of Eliot Spitzer (5:02)
- Remington Smith: Flame and Citron (9:35), The Mechanic (12:30)
- News – Aaron Sorkin has new tv show (15:35)
- Feature Segment – Academy Award Nominations (17:19)
Give us your feedback below!
I am very excited to block out some time to hear what you guys think.
Pingback: The Filmsmith Podcast on iTunes | The Filmsmith